[Swftools-common] pdf2swf gives very blurry pdf in one case

From: Jeff Seibert
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf gives very blurry pdf in one case
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:44:10 -0700

Hi all,

I've been using pdf2swf and it has been awesome, thanks.

Earlier today I ran into one weird problem... a pdf that gives very very blurry output when converted. I am not using any optimization level or anything. The command I am using is:

pdf2swf --flashversion=9 -s scale=100 -o blurry.swf blurry.pdf

What's strange is that the PDF looks perfectly sharp when opened in Preview.

I've posted the file here:

http://www.ariossoftware.com/pub/blurry.pdf

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,