[Swftools-common] swfc from swftool 0.9 latest segfaulting

From: Greg' Ar Tourter
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfc from swftool 0.9 latest segfaulting
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 01:41:23 +0100

Hi,

I am currently building viewer inspired from the rfxviewer and some of
the melusine/syracuse example and at the moment I am doing so using
0.8.1. It was in the attempt to use outlines (which for some reason
0.8.1 cannot handle at all) that I tried to use the latest beta
version. unfortunately, a previously perfectly compiling .sc file with
0.8.1 make 0.9 segfaults.

swfc bridge-player.sc
bridge-player.swf:2:24: warning: Couldn't resolve 'attachMovie', doing
late binding
Segmentation fault

That warning does not appear with 0.8.1 even with -vv flag.

Is there something that has change in the way swfc work that would
make 0.8.1 sc file incompatible?

Cheers

Greg