Re: [Swftools-common] .edittext above all other content

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] .edittext above all other content
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:02:07 +0200

Matthias Kramm wrote:
On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 12:09:01AM +0200, Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden>
wrote:
I would like to be able to display an .edittext field on the top of a presentation above other movieclip that right now conceals it.

Could you just put the .edittext at the very end of the .sc file?
Or are we talking about dynamic content here?

Thanks for the reply, Matthias.

I'm afraid I can't, but setting the alpha channel to 25% on the movieclip (which is actually a downloading progress bar) does the job.

Yersterday I didn't know that it was possible to set the transparency for the bar.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo