Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF - Converting PDF to Image

From: Ananth Palanisamy
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF - Converting PDF to Image
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:13:08 +0530

I have tried that.
But some files are not coverting to image. But I can convert it to swf files using pdf2swf. But I need to convert it to JPG or PNG files.

Ananth

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Joachim Larsen <guidebook.in.th@gmail.com> wrote:
For that you can use the imagemagick 'convert' command :
convert pdfFile.pdf -colorspace RGB -geometry 120  myfile-thumb%04d.png

This should generate thumbnail images of each page.

Regards,
Joe