[Swftools-common] A little help

From: 4sti
Subject: [Swftools-common] A little help
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:42:19 -0700

To whom it may concern,

I attempted to e-mail the following to address@hidden and it came back as undeliverable with the following...

  address@hidden

------ The body of the message is 335507 characters long; only the first
------ 106496 or so are included here.

I hope you can forward it to where it needs to go.

I just started using pdf2swf and I must admit it is the best program for what it does.

With that said, I have a few questions.

1) When I upload the html/swfs to our site, the site displays a new window for the flash file.  The window is full screen.  After the file loads and displays our first page, it looks like attachment page1.jpg.
I found coding within the html file (flashvars="zoomtype= 3") and I changed the 3 to a 1.  I then reloaded the file and found what is seen in page2.jpg.  It is in fact closer to what we are looking for, but still not quite. We would like for it to start at 1:1.  What do I need to do to accomplish this task.

2) When the reader enlarges the page and then clicks the scroll bar to view the lower portion of the page, then clicks to view the next page, would it be possible for the new page to start at the top with the scroll bar positioned at the top.  This way, the reader can enlarge the page and start reading from the top.  Scroll down with the scroll bar and when finished with the page, can click the next page and start at the top; just like reading a book.

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance in these two matters.

Harvey

Harvey