Re: [Swftools-common] chaning text in a swf file

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] chaning text in a swf file
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 04:06:18 +0100

Sam,

Presumably you don't have access to the original source code, or to the
person that wrote it?   If so, you'll need to attempt a decompile, change
as required,  then recompile.

If you are unable to successfully de-compile, then you could always
write the menu from scratch, perhaps using a non-flash based script?

Regards,

Chris.

PS You weren't perchance asking someone to do this work for you,
     were you?   If so, you may need to do some arm twisting ! ;o)