[Swftools-common] Inserting an image into existant MC

From: LivingDocs
Subject: [Swftools-common] Inserting an image into existant MC
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:06:45 +0200

Hello,

I want to insert an jpg-image into a MC of an existant SWF.

In my library-SWF i have an MC "dummy_ani" that moves another MC "bild_dummy" over the stage.
As result the jpg should be moved over the stage.

I think it must work like this:

- create a new SWF.
- insert the library-swf as a background.
- replace the MC "bild_dummy" in the library-swf with the jpg.

Can anybody tell me, how this has to be in the sc-file?

Benedikt