Re: [Swftools-common] Use jpg in swfcombine

From: LivingDocs
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Use jpg in swfcombine
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:38:29 +0200

Thanks for the quick replay!

I have another question:

In my librarySWF the MC I want to replace does not lay on the root level.
In root I have a MC called "bild_ani".
In this MC is "MC_bild_dummy" that I want to replace.

I tried the following:
1. swfcombine -o combined.swf master.swf MC_bild_dummy =myImage.swf
2. swfcombine -o combined.swf master.swf bild_ani/MC_bild_dummy =myImage.swf

Both versions did not work.

But this worked:
swfcombine -o combined.swf master.swf bild_ani =myImage.swf

I need something like #2.

And one more question:
Can I use jpeg2swf in RAM or must I write atmp file?

Benedikt