[Swftools-common] Stacking transparent images

From: Jeroen Ooms
Subject: [Swftools-common] Stacking transparent images
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 23:30:58 -0800

I am making a web application to make data graphics. These graphics
are built up of several layers. I am generating the graphics in R, so
the output files are postscript files, but I can easily convert these
to PDF.

What I would need is a swf viewer, that stacks the frames on top of
each other, and in which hiding and showing of layers can be
controlled externally (from javascript). Would something like that be
possible in swftools?