[Swftools-common] just-in-time debugging, errors

From: Abdul Rahman
Subject: [Swftools-common] just-in-time debugging, errors
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:03:44 +0530

Hi,

I've been having a problem with the "Just-in-time" debugger.

Whenever I try to run
pdf2swf.exe applications, I get a critical error and a box shows up that says such:

"An unhandled win32 exception occurred in pdf2swf.exe [3928]. Just-in-time debugging this exception failed with the following error: No installed debugger has Just-in-time debugging enabled. In visual studio, Just-in-time debugging can be enabled from Tools/options/debugging/just-in-time.

Check the documentation index for 'just-in-time debugging, errors' for information"

Anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Regards,
Abdul