[Swftools-common] Webdesign

From: Gunivortus Goos
Subject: [Swftools-common] Webdesign
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:01:33 +0100

Hello,

I'm looking for FLASH webdesign software in which I can implement the flash
viewer
from SWFTOOLS.

I'm using actually the A4DeskPro program, but there it isn't possible to get the
viewer inside the main window, one has to call external links where a new
browserwindow is opened.

Please don't advise flash designing programs like Adobe Flash or Swish where
you've to design each flash file; I wish to work with ready-to-use templates.

Does anyone know such a program, in which I can implement the products from
the pdf2swf_gui?

--
Best regards,
 Gunivortus