Re: [Swftools-common] a question on Mouse.addListener

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] a question on Mouse.addListener
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:47:05 +0100

Chris Pugh wrote:
>> 2009/11/14 Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden>:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I have written a loader (that I have been mailing about recently
>> [http://www.ousia.tk/fculture.php] ;-)) that does exactly what I want,
>> except for a minor undesired feature :-(.
>>
>> My idea is to lead the user to fullscreen the presentation and then to
>> load it. So, if the button is pressed, everything works fine. But it can
>> happen that one double-clicks outside the button and
>
> You could ( temporarily ) set the size of the active area of the button to
> any size you wish, including that of the size of your presentation.  e.g.
>
> .button fscr_button
>    .show fscreen as=idle
>    .show fulls as=area
>    .show fscreen as=hover
>    .show fscreen as=pressed
> .end

Thanks for the reply, Chris.

> This way, it matters not where the user clicks.  Should you need to, then
> simply set the active area back to the original size, during, or at the end
> of the presentaton.

I have set a ".box fs_area fill=#ffffff width=720 height=540" which
covers the whole presentation, but it doesn't work fine.

The issue is that for some strange reason the area does not cover the
area left and above the drawn button (only right and bellow).

What am I missing here? (Code updated at http://www.ousia.tk/loader.txt
and example at http://www.ousia.tk/fculture.php.)

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo