Re: [Swftools-common] swftools usage

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swftools usage
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:28:29 +0000

2009/11/27 Keith Asila <address@hidden>:
> I am quite new to swftools and have experienced some hitches. I installed
> swftools 0.9.0.exe which I downloaded from
> http://www.swftools.org/download.html. I needed to use swfcombine but after
> installation I only seem to get pdf2swf. How do I get to install all the
> other components of swftools including swfcombine. Any help will be
> appreciated.

Running the downloaded 'swftools-0.9.0.exe' file should install all
the components.
I've tested it and it appears to work aok.  All the componenets are
installed in the
default location, C:\Program Files\SWFTools

Have you checked your install folder to make sure they are all listed?

Do you have restriced permissions on the folder you installed to?

Have you set up the correct path so that they are all accessible?  If
not, you will
have to enter the correct install directory in order to use the
individual commands.

HTH.

Regards,

Chris