[Swftools-common] Building dev branch on OS X 10.6

From: Sean Laurent
Subject: [Swftools-common] Building dev branch on OS X 10.6
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:31:07 -0600

I'm getting a strange error when I try to build the dev branch on Mac OS X 10.6
(Snow Leopard). I have both Xcode and fink 0.29.10 installed, as well as
libjpeg libjpeg-shlibs freetype2 freetype2-shlibs lame and lame-shlibs. The
configure script completes just fine, but make bombs out:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../libpdf.a', needed by `gfx.so'.  Stop.
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any suggestions?

-Sean