Re: [Swftools-common] Total pages, Max Width and Max Height

From: German Geek
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Total pages, Max Width and Max Height
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 00:17:10 +1300

Have you tried pdfinfo? i think it might be part of another package called xpdf though ( ftp://ftp.foolabs.com/pub/xpdf/xpdf-3.02.zip ).

Merry xmas!
++Tim Hinnerk Heuer++

http://www.ihostnz.com

2009/12/24 Tariq Zubairy <address@hidden>
Hi,
I need to get the total number of pages, max width and max height of PDF file. At the moment I am using "PDF2SWF -I abc.pdf" command for getting the page information. This commands returns information of all pages in multiple lines. Then I have to parse each line (string comparison i.e. very expensive in terms of large file) to get width and height of each page and calculate maximum width/height.

Is there any way to pass some parameters to get total pages, max width, max height through PDF2SWF -I ?

Regards,
Tariq