[Swftools-common] Add action to text

From: DannyT
Subject: [Swftools-common] Add action to text
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:31:37 +0000

Sorry I asked this same question before but didn't really provide a very good explanation of what I was trying to achieve so I'm trying again.

Currently we have:
within the pdfs there are product numbers included in the text (E.g. sku0001, sku0002, sku0003, myProductCode234 etc)

I have a separate list of all of the product codes which may be contained within the pdf.

Referencing this list of product codes, I want to dynamically add a clickable area over each occurrence of each product code which performs some custom action (add to basket, favourites etc) at the time the user uploads the pdf.

Can anyone tell me:

A) Is this currently possible?
B) If so which swftools/other components should I be looking at?
C) If not are there any other approaches I can do to achieve the same thing?

I don't know if I should be doing something to the pdf before sending it to pdf2swf or something to the resulting swf files after pdf2swf has done it's job.

Any help is much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Dan

--