Re: [Swftools-common] startDrag with limits

From: jean-michel.voicechat_fan
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] startDrag with limits
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 13:01:02 +0100

Jean-Michel => J.M.
i mean that the second parameter is imperatively a rectangle object
( i have done the first try ( stupidely) with on sprite )
Chris Pugh a écrit :
.. because they are all sprites.

.. then again, I think I have misunderstood you.  Do you mean use a
sprite intesd of
a rectsangle?   Remember, sprites are supposedly independent.  Example?

Chris.