RE: [Swftools-common] New version of SWFTools?

From: Fred
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] New version of SWFTools?
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:45:31 +0800

Hi Ricardo,

Pardon me for interrupting this thread.

I was trying to compile the binary using the following steps as in the text file.

http://cid-792807188efb1953.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/PDF2SWF/How%20to%20cross-compiling%20for%20Windows%20on%20Ubuntu%209.10.txt

However, I get inconsistency result when conversion from pdf to swf, as compared to 0.9.0 official release.

Any idea what am I missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fred