[Swftools-common] Garbled output for random pages during swf conversion

From: Nachiket Karve
Subject: [Swftools-common] Garbled output for random pages during swf conversion
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:02:53 -0800

Hi,

we're using PDF2SWF from swftools 0.9.0 to convert PDF pages to SWFs on the fly.
we're facing random incidents where the output swf has garbled characters.
attached the affected swf,screenshot of the pdf page. I can also share the source PDF for further investigation.

when conversion is run again for the same page, it produces the correct output.
I'm almost clueless about what's could be the possible root of this garbled conversion
and where to start from to debug this issue.

thanks in advance,
~Nachiket