Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf -I

From: Joseph Masoud
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf -I
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 20:08:46 +0000

On 03/02/10 19:40, Chris Pugh wrote:
On 2 February 2010 22:29, Joseph Masoud<address@hidden>  wrote:
On 24/11/09 00:20, Chris Pugh wrote:
Regarding Mr. Pugh's final comment
That's very formal there Mt Masoud!  We are all 'friends' on this
list,  Using Chris would have been just fine and dandy. ;o)

it would still be possible to output to
a file with the code snippet above included in pdf2swf.c, issue:

pdf2swf -I file.pdf -o data.xml

[I wouldn't personally use xml as an output file though to store the results
of pdf2swf -I though]
As it happens, neither would I ( unless the output was tweaked into
the correct format ).
Then again, I'm not a fanatical user of pdf2swf either.

Many thanks for this remarkable tool.
Indeed.  Hat's of various kinds off to Matthias..

Regards,

Chris.
Hi Chris,
No offence was intended and I assure you there were no second meanings or hidden intentions behind the somewhat out-of-place formality.

Thanks for your help throughout this thread!

Regards.
Joseph