[Swftools-common] Distorted Output in latest build (possible bug?)

From: Josh Roberts
Subject: [Swftools-common] Distorted Output in latest build (possible bug?)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:30:43 -0500

Using the latest swftools-2010-02-06-1900 build on Windows I'm getting distorted output converting some swfs using the -T9 option.
I attached an example.  If you look at the upper right corner of test.swf, part of the text is covered by white shapes which don't appear the original test.pdf. The command to convert was simply:
pdf2swf.exe test.pdf -T9
I tested test.pdf (attached) on the following builds/flags combinations:
   0.9 Build with T9    : OK
   0.9 Build without T9 : OK
2-6-10 Build without T9 : OK
2-6-10 Build with T9    : Distorted Output (attached test.swf)
Thanks for your help.

P.S. Great work with the font rendering (fontalign zones?) in the latest build - they look sharp.