Re: [Swftools-common] Trimming Frames as MovieClip from a loaded MovieC

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Trimming Frames as MovieClip from a loaded MovieClip in as3
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:09:36 +0000

I'm not that familiar with AS 3 syntax, however, these two commnds
with do what you require:

http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/action_scripts/actionscript_dictionary/actionscript_dictionary546.html

http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/action_scripts/actionscript_dictionary/actionscript_dictionary514.html

HTH.