[Swftools-common] Compiling with LLVM for Alchemy?

From: Josh Roberts
Subject: [Swftools-common] Compiling with LLVM for Alchemy?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:06:30 -0500

Has anyone here tried compiling swftools (specifically pdf2swf) using Adobe's Alchemy toolkit and LLVM?  I found one record of a person trying on Adobe's forums who claimed to get zlib and libjpeg to compile but ran into errors building swftools.  http://forums.adobe.com/thread/497066

I think it would be great if AIR applications could invoke pdf2swf natively on the client.  I'm considering trying to cross compile with Alchemy/LLVM as well, but thought I'd check with the group to see anyone has already tried this and how it worked for them.  Thanks.