Re: [Swftools-common] please help

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] please help
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:21:57 +0100

On 14 April 2010 08:10, John Francis Lee <address@hidden> wrote:

> After an outburst like this..

'Outburst like this.. '?? ( scratches head in puzzlement..)  Where, when,
how? Moi?  ;o)

>why would anyone ever want to ever hear of swftools again?

I don't know, why wouldn't they?  What is the matter with it, exactly?
It is what it is. No more no less.  If you happen to be someone who likes
for Windows/Microsoft or Installer/Uninstaller routines to handle every
last detail of your computer software experience, then maybe you'd care
to improve the windows port?   I'm sure you'd make Mattias well happy.

As to what Luigi did.. Who knows!  Was trying to cover all bases, especialy
since some people do some really rather strange things ...with their computing
hardware,

http://www.trygve.com/hardweird.html

Even more off topic ( but what the heck )..

Incidentally, I have to admit that I've never really seen any of the
varieties of
Erithacus actually in a Lea.  Mainly prefer woodland.  Even when I've been
sub-soiling they seem ( unlike other varieties ) to have the
intelligence to stay
well clear of the tractor!

Regards,

Chris.