Re: [Swftools-common] pls explain the format of add-to-xpdfrc and a prob

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pls explain the format of add-to-xpdfrc and a problem on CJK
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:29:07 +0200

>On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:03:16 +0800
>address@hidden wrote:

> Question 1:
>
> Could someone explaines in detail the format of add-to-xpdfrc?  How
> should I add character collection and ttf font?

Does this help at all?

   http://linux.die.net/man/5/xpdfrc

Remember that once the font is copied into the selected directory, you usually
need to make it generally available to the system by issuing 'mkfontdir'

> Question 2:
>
> I have Adobe-Japan1-4, why does swftools complain about not having
> Adobe-Japan1?

( pure guesswork, but.. ) .. because you don't actually have it stalled? ;o)

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PostScript_fonts#Adobe-Japan1

Regards,

Chris.