Re: [Swftools-common] (off-topic) bug in Flash player

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] (off-topic) bug in Flash player
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 21:05:35 +0100

On 12/05/2010 08:28 PM, Chris wrote:
The Flash Player plug-in seems to often crash under Linux.  You'll know when
it happens, symptoms are very similar to those you have described,

Thanks for your reply, Chris.

I haven't experienced any Flash crash since a while, but I agree Flash can crash Firefox easily.

Only solution.. close the browser completely, and wait for the cache to clear.
If not do kill the offending process(es) manually with kill.

I cleared all the cache and it doesn't work.

Is this Firefox or similar we are talking about?  Perchance you have a corrupt
plug-in installed through the distribution?  Try removing it and put back a
clean
version from the Adobe web site.

HTH.

Both firefox-3.6.12 and opera-10.63 don't work fine. I have installed a clean version of the plugin from the Adobe web site and it didn't work either.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk