Re: [Swftools-common] PDF will hang PDF2swf process

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF will hang PDF2swf process
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:25:20 +0100

>On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:22:25 +0100
>Dieudon Egstorf <address@hidden> wrote:

> Since the beginning there are PDF's that will make the process of PDF2swf
> hang and do nothing. >Is this a known issue? Can you help me with this
> problem?
> Met vriendelijke groet,
> With kind regards,
>
> Dieudon Egstorf

Goededag Dieudon,

Dat hangt er van af.. ;o)  Computers and software being what they are, there
could be many different reasons for the 'hang'.  What system are you using?
Windows?  Linux?  Mac?  Both?

Possible for you to post links to the list for some example pdfs that are
causing the problems?

mvg to you too.

Tot ziens,

Chris
--
<address@hidden>

PS If I may make so bold, what's a Dutchman doing in Ireland ( apart from
   earning a living)? ;o)