RE: [Swftools-common] Character problem in PDF2swf

From: Paul Hanson
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Character problem in PDF2swf
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:26:45 -0000

Thanks for the samples + the argument list.

Using pdf2swf version 9.0 and using –s flashversion=8 I get numerous warnings – however all looks OK to me.

Using pdf2swf version 0.9.1 and using –s flashversion=8 – the warnings go but I do get exactly the problem you report.

As Ricardo suggested with version 0.9.1 setting –s flashversion=7 – this removes the problem for me!

Hope this helps!

Regards

Paul