Re: [Swftools-common] Pdf2swf internal links issue for merged pdf

From: Subhash K
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Pdf2swf internal links issue for merged pdf
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 12:06:26 +0530

Thanks for the response. Internal links are working fine on v0.9.1 but not on v0.9.2 for a merged pdf.

Following is the analysis for the two versions swftools(v0.9.1 and v0.9.2)  :

Command used for the conversion in both versions:

pdf2swf -t -T 9 -s internallinkfunction=true -f -s storeallcharacters inputFile.pdf -o outputDirectory/%.swf

Attached the swfdump output and decompiler code of page2.swf which contains the internal links.

In v 0.9.1

button166 is dispatching the TextEvent with "dok00439.pdf" as parameter.
which is overlapped by button277 exactly at the same location dispatching TextEvent with "frame3_filesignature" as parameter.
So, on clicking the internal link area where button277 is on top of button166 is dispatching TextEvent with frame3_filesignature as parameter.

In v 0.9.2

button503 is dispatching TextEvent with "frame3_filesignature"as parameter.
which is overlapped by button614 exactly at the same location dispatching TextEvent with "dok00439.pdf" as parameter. So on clicking the intenal link area where button614 is on top of button button503 is dispatching TextEvent with 'dok00439.pdf' as parameter is causing the problem.

Order of the buttons which are added on both the versions are different due to which internal links were working on the v0.9.1 but not on v0.9.2. Not sure why the TextEvent with 'dok00439.swf' is being dispatched? Please suggest me is there any way to suppress TextEvent with the parameter other than 'frame_frameNo_signature' or any work around for the v 0.9.2 ?