Re: [Swftools-common] Hi, is this the correct location to post question

From: List_Subs
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Hi, is this the correct location to post question to
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 22:05:10 +0200

>On Fri, 25 May 2012 11:24:51 -0700
>Chris Ohmstede <address@hidden> wrote:

>> On 05/25/2012 05:13 AM, George Kirkham wrote:
> > rm -f /usr/local/share/swftools/swfs/default_viewer.swf -o -L
> > /usr/local/share/swftools/swfs/default_viewer.swf
> > rm: invalid option -- 'o'

> You are correct with the rm commands.  This was found and discussed
> in an email to this list titled:
> "Can't compile swftools 0.9.2 on RHEL 5.8 (x86_64)"
> sent on May 1, 2012.  It uses the same solution as yours.

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2012-05/msg00002.html

The 'test' command has the -o and -L switches.  AFAIAA, 'test' was
replaced with 'rm -f', but, the extra switches got accidentally left
behind.

The Makefile for both current and Git versions no longer contains them.

> I found a few packages that you are missing.  I'm not sure how
> important they are but install these:
> libfontconfig1-dev
> libfftw3-dev
> libzzip-dev
>
> Hope it works out

Indeed.  Hopefully Chris' input resolves your issues?

( other ) Chris :o)