[Swftools-common] Understanding SWFDump Output

From: Rahul Dhodapkar
Subject: [Swftools-common] Understanding SWFDump Output
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 16:46:45 -0700

Dear All,

I am trying to use SWFTools to parse through a swf file and identify the different components (shapes, text, etc) and how they move.  I am using the SWFDumb utility, which appears to output information about placement and generation of the various objects in the .swf file, but I do not understand the encoding of the output.  What does each column mean and is there any place that I can find documentation on this or anyone who would be willing to help me with this?

Thanks so much,
Rahul Dhodapkar