Re: [Swftools-common] Complete newbie how-to question

From: List_Subs
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Complete newbie how-to question
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 06:18:59 +0200

-t inserts a stop() in each page.  Does that help?

It's a bit tricky though, to know where any issue lies, without
seeing the original pdf.  Able to link to it?

Incidentally, OpenOffice is no longer what it once was.  If I were
you I'd completely remove it, and replace with LibreOffice,

        http://libreoffice.org

Regards,

Chris.