Re: [Swftools-common] png to jxr conversion?

From: List_Subs
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] png to jxr conversion?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:26:49 +0200

On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:17:20 -0400
vito <address@hidden> wrote:

> What about jxr to atf? I don't see that on the list :P

Presumably you are not referring to Automatic Transmission
Fluid ( in which case you could try Blender! arf, arf, arf. ) ;o)

Nor for that matter, Adobe Transfer File.

So I'd guess, Genepix Axon imaging?

If so, a bit specialized for a mere humble SWFTools utility suite
mailing list request, and I'd add, not exactly pertinent or
relevant!

Wouldn't you be better off asking the developers,

  http://www.moleculardevices.com/Products/Software/GenePix-Pro.html

or maybe on other field related communities,

  http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/Main_Page

Best of luck!

Chris.