[Swftools-common] text issue

From: Roberta Rizzi
Subject: [Swftools-common] text issue
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:48:53 +0000

Hello there,
I am a new subscriber!

Here is the issue that I found converting PDF to SWF.
using this command line in order to use my .swf file with Flexpaper (http://flexpaper.devaldi.com/docs_converting.jsp)

C:\SWFTools\pdf2swf.exe Paper.pdf -o Paper.swf -f -T 9 -t -s storeallcharacters

The conversion worked but with some errors that I have to solve:
some of the green texts are not visible.

Here is the example. Please look at page 9 both in .pdf and .swf.
you'll notice that in .swf disappeared green texts: green title "letter to stakeholders", green title "2011 environmental report, green number "1" at the top of page.
This problem there is in each page with green texts but we can focus on page 9 as an example.

PDF
www.genuineromanart.com/file_download/cementir/pdf/Ambientale_2011_ING_singola.pdf

SWF
http://testzine.araundu.it/Ambientale_2011_ING_singola.swf