[Swftools-common] PDF2SWF 0.9.2 How to add TTF font

From: Yonglin Li
Subject: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF 0.9.2 How to add TTF font
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:16:14 +0000

Hi, Gurus,

I upgraded my pdf2swf to the latest version of 0.9.2. However, my previews shell scripts are not working right any more. My issues are related to the fonts in the pdf file. After conversion, the fonts in swf file changed.

I put TTF fonts from windows to the font folder and renamed them according to the error messages in previous pdf2swf application. The fonts worked perfectly in previous versions. After upgrading, I did the same thing, with the same file and same command with –F option, but the fonts lost in the generated swf file.

Can anybody here solved the fonts issues tell me how to fix it?

My pdf file was generated with adobe pdf printer. I viewed it either on my local computer and on the server, there is no issue. My pdf2swf was compiled from the source code on FreeBSD ports.

Thanks!

Yonglin