Re: [Swftools-common] Help for pdf to swf conversion via pdf2swf

From: jleav1
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Help for pdf to swf conversion via pdf2swf
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:10:16 -0400

The PDF is secured.  If I recall correctly if the “Allow Printing” flag is set to disabled, PDF2SWF or the XPDF parser will not be able to read/convert the file.  See if you can remove that restriction (may require a password and or save as a new PDF without restriction) then run your conversion again.

Good Luck!!

JL