[Swftools-common] advice on ActionScript

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: [Swftools-common] advice on ActionScript
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 23:20:56 +0200

Dear list,

I wonder whether the thing I describe in next paragraph would be
possible with Flash.

I need something like a presentation viewer that saves sound from mic to
a .wav file and records slide transtions in miliseconds to a .txt file.

I guess this is impossible to do with AS2, but it might be possible with
AS3.

I need that this works locally, using no other than the Flash Player.

Could anyone enlighten me about this?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--