Re: [Swftools-common] 0.9.2 on windows

From: Hans J Nuecke
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] 0.9.2 on windows
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 02:43:07 +0200

I experienced the same!
And as intermediate solution compiled in a VM under Windows with Mint; successfully.

I will send you the paper I created which summarizes all steps I did so far. Perhaps that fives you some additional ideas and together we succeed.
I plan to add my findings (once I succeed) to the swftools wiki.

Regards
Hans