Re: [Swftools-common] not receiving list

From: RDP
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] not receiving list
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 22:52:31 +0000

On 31 December 2015 at 22:39, Gerald Chastain <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is this list still alive? Does swftools still work on OS X?
>
> Thanks for any information.

Greetings Gerald,

( and HNY! ;o)   )

The list is alive, to the best of my knowledge - I'll post this response to the
list server as well, so as you can check - merely very, very low volume,
especially due to no current development on the tools.

The old wiki, has some info on a Mac OSX ( source ) install.  Here is the link:

   http://wiki.swftools.org/wiki/Installation

Kind regards,

Chris.

[ SWFTools Wiki host and one of the two list admins ]