[Synaptic-devel] russian translation

From: Sviatoslav Sviridov/Lintec Project
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] russian translation
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:03:31 +0300

Hello,

here is updated russian for version 0.37.

btw, I have some strange with this version: it seems that options window
doesn't use glade (or something like this, I don't know really) - window
has untranslated caption "options", but before there was "Options" (and
"Options" has translation)

-- Sviatoslav Sviridov <svd at lintec dot minsk dot by>
   /* icq: 10845380; jid: svd at altlinux dot org; */

Hoare's Law of Large Problems:
        Inside every large problem is a small problem struggling to get out.