[Synaptic-devel] [bug #6472] Synaptic ignores configured proxy port

From: nobody
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [bug #6472] Synaptic ignores configured proxy port
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:36:54 -0500

=================== BUG #6472: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6472&group_id=2422

Changes by: Michael Vogt <address@hidden>
Date: Tue 11/11/03 at 11:36 (GMT)

Thanks for your bugreport. I fixed it in the current subversion repository.
Attached is a patch that should solve the problem. It would be great if you
could test it.

thanks, Michael

------------------ Additional Bug Attachment  ----------------------------
File name: proxy-fix.diff                 Size:0 KB

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?group_id=2422&amp;bug_id=6472&amp;bug_file_id=813

=================== BUG #6472: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: None                    Project: Synaptic
Submitted on: Tue 11/11/03 at 10:06
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open

Original Submission:  Synaptic version 0.45, running on Debian Unstable

Proxy can be set under Network in Preferences, including proxy port.

Problem is that synaptic always connect to port 3128, not the port set in the
options. (port 8080)

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Tue 11/11/03 at 11:36         By: mvogt
Thanks for your bugreport. I fixed it in the current subversion repository.
Attached is a patch that should solve the problem. It would be great if you
could test it.

thanks, Michael

CC list is empty

File Attachments