[Synaptic-devel] Synaptic release notification

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic release notification
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:02:56 +0100

Dear translator,

I am writing you, since you have participated in the development of
synaptic package manager as translator.

Because following the synaptic-devel mailing list is not an option for
everybody, I could offer sending an email to you before every new
release of synaptic. So that you could update the translation maintained
by you.

Please send me a short answer if you want to be notified of synaptic
string freeze before a new release.

Regards,

Sebastian