[Synaptic-devel] compilation error&bugs

From: Gabor Kelemen
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] compilation error&bugs
Date: 30 Jan 2004 19:53:32 +0100

Hi all!

I tried to compile the 0.48-test2 version of synaptic.For the first
break, i got the same error message, which was reported by Panu.
Then, i removed intltool-merge from synaptic's dir, and the problem was
solved. But then, make produced a compilation error, output attached.
And the bugs, that I found in 0.47:
If the sources.list contains invalid lines, the program tells me this at
startup:

"The list of sources could not be read.\n
Go to the repository dialog to correct the problem."

I'm going to repositories, but its first words are:

"Ignoring invalid record(s) in sources.list file!"

So, correcting problems this way is impossible.
And, with invalid records, if i go to preferences/settings, the program
makes a segmentation fault.

Best regards
--
Gabor Kelemen <address@hidden>