Re: [Synaptic-devel] Build problems....

From: Richard Bos
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Build problems....
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:23:02 +0100

Op zondag 29 februari 2004 22:18, schreef Michael Vogt:
> Do you think the attached patch will solve the problem? Can you please
> try? You'll have to rerun ./autogen.sh to regenerate the Makefile.

No, see below.

> If this does not work, can you please send me your rpm-build script?
> Just to get a better chance to help with the problem.

My build does not fail, it continues.  But I encountered the failure/warning
and started to wunder, is it wrong/good/bad etc.  As I'm not familair with
scrollkeeper I have now idea how serious it is.
If there would be option in configure to skip the scrollkeeper install
(pkg-builder-mode e.g.) phase it would be clear at once.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless