Re: [Synaptic-devel] Khelpcenter seems to be fixed

From: Guillaume Pratte
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Khelpcenter seems to be fixed
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:42:40 -0400

I tried the following command line :

konqueror ghelp://usr/share/gnome/help/synaptic/C/synaptic.xml

It loaded something, but there was a syntax error (a so called "tag mismatch")
(sorry it's in French) :

Problème lors de l'analyse du XML

problème grave lors de l'analyse : tag mismatch à la ligne 1, colonne 92

charset=ISO 8859-1"></head>
                          ^

Note that the URL that worked for me is
ghelp://usr/share/gnome/help/synaptic/C/synaptic.xml and not
ghelp://usr/share/gnome/help/C/synaptic/synaptic.xml

I am using Synaptic 0.48.2-1.

Guillaume Pratte