[Synaptic-devel] adjust Repositories options from command line

From: Marcel Richter
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] adjust Repositories options from command line
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:22:56 +0300

hi,

i hope i'm right here and you can give me some advise.

i want to adjust the

Settings -> Repositories -> Update -> Automatic Updates -> Check for Updates

option via command line. to disable the feature will be enough for me.

how is it possible (maybe -o)? or is there any configuration file i can change?

thanks in advance

regads marcel

Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH; Sitz der
Gesellschaft/Registered Office Eschborn/Taunus, Germany;
Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany;
Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394; USt-IdNr./VAT ID no. DE 113891176;
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Erich
Stather, Staatssekretaer/State Secretary; Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Directors:
Dr. Bernd Eisenblaetter, Dr. Hans-Joachim Preuss, Wolfgang Schmitt