[Synaptic-devel] The synaptic sidebar does not appear in the storage ./

From: laci
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] The synaptic sidebar does not appear in the storage ./ ending
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 16:56:16 +0100

Sorry, you do not know the language, I'm a google translation.

Good day.

This is the ninth forum where I'm Feeling Lucky, please do not need to be addressed as it can be installed, but please focus on my question. On the previous forum, I usually get a response, or it is not properly formed repo. In doing so, not only linuxmint-in, but almost all systems based on Debian. Older systems seen in newer longer.
These are example of this repo:
[CODE] deb http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Java:/esmska/common-deb/ ./ [/CODE]

This repository I gave as an example, (there is only the one program Esmska,) so that whoever wants to try it that it is not visible. Of course, who else uses Maya, Precise, LMDE1 or Squeeze and it shows.

Maya remains to be seen: [url] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/338382/maya.png [/url]

But, for example UHU show up well, while the official repo UHU also ends (./)

UHU: [url] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/338382/UHU.png [/url]

The problem is that I still have a good few such repo ending at ./ They have a different and a lot of programs, but not in these repositories leaves. And this is already serious enough security problem, because when I know the name of the program will be installed through the terminal, blind, and package dependencies to leave the system to do with the package you install, at linuxmint through mintInstall the worse case.

What can happen:

1, Package Manager will install the required software, together with dependencies that will be selected from the official repo. All right.

2. The author of the program to the repository for unknown reasons placed along with the program and the dependency that while they have a larger version number as in the official repositories. Package Manager in this case will be selected depending on the repositories, and there is no way I have installed on your system will be pre-installed, and some programs that can be used to'll week, will not work at all, or nothing will go wild. I will seek a mistake half a day.

3, unlikely ... but ... someone gained access to data repositories and placed there no program, usually no dependence, which is identical to the official program in the system, but has a larger number verziové and in addition, it contains spyware. Once all the work, and that something does not fit, the problem can only be established in a few months. ... Too late. ....

Here I have a little one got complicated answer: [url]http://forum.linux-mint-czech.cz/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2425[/url] but it can not be simpler?

[B] Question: Where is adjusted that what and how you want to appear in the sidebar Synaptik? [/B]

Laci