sysvinit-devel

Re: [sysvinit-devel] Checking for a pulse

From: Jesse Smith
Subject: Re: [sysvinit-devel] Checking for a pulse
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 12:29:43 -0400

On 12/31/2017 08:00 AM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Jesse Smith]
>> Since I can't sign up for a Savannah account I decided to create a fork
>> and upload my changes to GitHub [1] for now. I'm sending out invitations
>> to downstream developers to submit patches they're maintaining.
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/slicer69/sysvinit
> Very good.  Since no-one objected in this thread, I've approved your
> membership in the Savannah project.

Thanks very much for accepting me on board. Is there a review process
for accepting new patches/changes? I've been working on a handful of
minor issues and would like to get them looked at/approved. Right now
all my changes have been uploaded to the GitHub account under the
Savannah branch (see above), but if this group has another approved way
to share patches I'll use it.

- Jesse