sysvinit-devel

Re: [sysvinit-devel] Migrating from subversion to git

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [sysvinit-devel] Migrating from subversion to git
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 23:50:08 +0100

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Anyone got any idea why the tag is missing?

I figured out a way to migrate the tags.  Please have a look at the
script and the resulting git repository, to see if it look good to you.

If it work well for sysvinit, we should be able to migrate insserv and
startpar too using a modified script.

> The current subversion directory contain three subdirectories,
> sysvinit, startpar and insserv.  I suspect these should go into
> separate git repositories.  Is it possible to add three different git
> repositories to a Savannah project?  I could not find any answers in

Still no idea about this one.  Anyone?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen