taler

[Taler] mint install question

From: Loic Jounot
Subject: [Taler] mint install question
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:53:58 +0200

Hello,

I'm Loic, a python developer..

 I'm trying to set up the mint and later the merchant servers so I can start refactoring the python wallet. Using autoconf to generate my configure script I get errors:

configure.ac:24: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:27: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_SILENT_RULES
configure.ac:50: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:57: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_LIBGCRYPT

is there anything I should know about?

Thanks

Loic